|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Staff Accountant – Audit & Assurance||April 17, 2023|
If there are no vacancies listed above, please submit your resume via the form. We are always open to speaking with candidates who seek to work with a mid-size firm in a high-performance firm culture.
Join Our Team
Our office culture encourages fun, flexibility, job variety, growth opportunity, as well as:
- Incentive upon earning the CPA license
- Support and training to participate in community and industry activities
- Shadowing and mentoring from partners and managers
- Clear guidance on advancement opportunities and your career path
- Competitive benefits package with generous paid time off (PTO)
- Already have or are committed to becoming a CPA license and a career in public accounting
- Seek exposure to a variety of tax, accounting and auditing, and consulting work
- Desire a workplace promoting goal-setting, continuous improvement, and self-accountability
- Wish to take ownership of your career and navigate a personal career path
- Enjoy accessibility to partners, idea sharing, teamwork and camaraderie.
Our success depends on our employees, and we are committed to making your experience at Cummings, Keegan & Co., P.L.L.P. as enjoyable, challenging and rewarding as possible. CK & Co. is a dynamic, innovative organization and whether you’re an ambitious recent graduate or a seasoned professional, we want to hear from you.
Our offices are conveniently located and we offer flexibility, good benefits, job variety and opportunity for growth. Being a small-to-medium sized firm, there is more accessibility to partners, idea sharing, teamwork and camaraderie.
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Long-term Disability, Life and Dental Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Savings Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Continuing Education
- Business Casual Dress
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO)