Who We Serve
Cummings, Keegan & Co., P.L.L.P is proud to serve clients of all sizes in a wide range of industries. From individuals to new businesses to corporations, we offer accounting, tax, business consultations, and other services.
As a small business ourselves, we are particularly knowledgeable of the issues and challenges facing family-owned and closely-held businesses. We understand the trials and rewards of operating a small business. We know how
important the decisions made by small business owners are to the success of the business. This puts us in a unique position to really understand what our clients face and allows us to serve them with excellence.
Our clients enjoy a successful relationship with us because we offer them:
Direct access to partners – Our partners are local and enjoy being actively engaged with each client. Their breadth of knowledge and experience is only a phone call away.
An adviser on stand-by – You will find comfort in knowing you have year-round access to your adviser, without receiving a bill for each and every consultation.
Ideas, not just documents – We provide you with not only the documents you need, such as tax returns and audit reports, but we also work to understand your business and provide you with ideas and planning suggestions to best position your business for success.
Helpful updates about changes impacting your business – We will keep you updated on legislation and other changes impacting your business. We offer a monthly blog and email to keep you informed, and will always contact you directly on urgent matters affecting your business.
Our Clients Share These Common Traits:
- Privately-held businesses, with one or more owners
- Family-owned or managed businesses
- Individuals with ownership stake in several entities
- Complex tax returns (numerous forms, investment activities, foreign-related income, etc.)
- Operating in these industries, but not limited to:
– Professional services, administrative and other service industries
– Retail and trade
– Real estate
– Finance, insurance, and trusts
– Manufacturing and Information technology
– Restaurant and hospitality
– Transportation and warehouse
Be sure to reach out if your specific market isn’t listed. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific needs.