- June 5, 2018
- Posted by: Pauline Gonnering
Have you been preparing business and individual tax returns with ease and ready for a challenging role including client contact and tax return review functions? Have you been confidently reviewing tax returns and desire more complex work with extensive client interaction? Our team is adding a Senior Tax Accountant with 4+ years of experience in public accounting with experience reviewing individual and business tax returns. This person will work in our St. Louis Park, MN office.
As part of the tax team, the Senior Tax Accountant must have experience providing tax compliance and advisory services to privately-held and family-owned/managed businesses.
Primary responsibilities include preparing and reviewing tax returns, understanding client expectations and mentoring client service team members. This role supervises the work of staff accountants and maintains regular contact with clients.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate these qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
- Prior experience reviewing tax returns is a plus
- Comfortable approach to building client and advisory relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach
- Client-service oriented and seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses
- Active CPA license in good standing
- Advanced certification in Tax is a plus
At Cummings, Keegan & Co., P.L.L.P. our employees receive rapid skill development, exposure to challenging projects, along with mentoring and coaching from firm leaders. We offer a high-performance culture emphasizing excellent client service, continuous improvement, teamwork and self-accountability – all while having fun. If you wish to contribute to a firm’s growth and desire advancement opportunities in a flexible firm culture, please email your resume with references to “Hiring Manager” at email@example.com. A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.