- June 4, 2019
- Posted by: Pauline Gonnering
Our expanding team is adding a seasonal tax preparer to return on an annual basis during tax season (February 1 – April 15). Responsibilities include preparation of individual and corporate tax returns. This position can be located in either of our St. Louis Park, MN or Apple Valley, MN locations.
The ideal candidate brings:
- 5+ years’ experience preparing individual and some corporate tax returns
- Experience reviewing tax returns prepared by accounting team members
- Experience with UltraTax software, QuickBooks, Excel (or the ability to learn new software quickly)
- Experience working in a public accounting firm
- Available work schedule February 1- April 15
- An interest in working on a seasonal basis in future years
- BA/BS in Accounting; CPA a plus
- Client-service oriented attitude
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated work ethic, and the ability to think independently
If you’d like to join a growing firm that’s committed to your professional development and offers a fun, flexible firm culture, please email your resume with references to “Hiring Manager” at email@example.com. A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.