- December 14, 2021
- Posted by: Pauline Gonnering
Our expanding team is adding a seasonal tax preparer to return on an annual basis during tax season (February 1 – April 15). Responsibilities include preparation of primarily individual and some corporate tax returns. This position can be located in either of our St. Louis Park, MN or Apple Valley, MN locations. A flexible schedule with remote work options may be available if certain requirements are met.
Work hours are flexible, based on availability. Salary range is commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate brings:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Experience preparing individual and some corporate tax returns is a plus
- Experience with UltraTax software, QuickBooks, Excel (or the ability to learn new software quickly)
- Available to work full-time schedule with overtime from February 1- April 15
- An interest in working on a seasonal basis in future years
- Client-service oriented attitude
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated work ethic, and the ability to think independently
If you’d like to join a growing firm that’s committed to your professional development and offers a fun, flexible firm culture, please apply with a resume and cover letter. A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.